 Marketplace / Shopping / 8429
Re: 6150 Crystal Detector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:10:56 GMT

Hi,

Yes, they have a whole whack of them at the Zellers in North Van too. I'm
waiting for them to go on clearance after Xmas :-)... I can't see much in
the way of parts in them that I would find useful.

According to the Lugnet guide, this is a $20 US set- that's a ridiculous $30
CDN at full price.  I think it's already is on clearance, unless this turns out
to be a 2002 Classic rerelease.

I picked up the set on the weekend.  It has some ok parts for $15.

You can see the inventory for 6150 here:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/6150?withpics=yes

Kev