 Marketplace / Shopping / 7026
Re: K-mart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:22:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alan Demlow writes:
Anybody know if the UCS (x-wing or tie) is on sale at k-mart? They had one
of those as well.

My KMart had two UCS TIE's on the clearance rack for $80 each--not worth it, of
course.  I almost never find any clearance stuff of interest in my area,
though, so it's probably worth price checking them elsewhere.  I'll try to stop
by again in a little bit to see if they're still around and marked down more,
but I'm not very hopeful at all.

Alan

Alan, did you take the set up to the counter and see what the register rings
it up as?  The other day I had this happen to me, where I saw a Millenium
Falcan marked for clearance as $80, but when I got it up to the register, it
rang up as $25!!  Needless to say, I bought it.

-- Scott