 Marketplace / Shopping / 7015
Re: K-mart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:03:13 GMT

Anybody know if the UCS (x-wing or tie) is on sale at k-mart? They had one
of those as well.

My KMart had two UCS TIE's on the clearance rack for $80 each--not worth it, of
course.  I almost never find any clearance stuff of interest in my area,
though, so it's probably worth price checking them elsewhere.  I'll try to stop
by again in a little bit to see if they're still around and marked down more,
but I'm not very hopeful at all.

Alan