 Marketplace / Shopping / 7014
Re: K-mart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:56:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
"Mark Rideout" <MadMax_hm@SPAMhotmail.com> writes:
I was able to get the polar base for the $16 at the K-mart on 148th and main
in Bellevue on Sunday (3/11).

Waaah!  Do they have any left?  If so, buy 'em all up, and you can
easily dispose of them I'm sure...

I'll have to check it out next time I'm "in-town". The also had the highway
construction set <set:6600> which I've heard is going for $20, though I
didn't get a price check on it.

Anybody know if the UCS (x-wing or tie) is on sale at k-mart? They had one
of those as well.

-mark