 Marketplace / Shopping / 13035
Subject:
US Shop at Home Specials Discontinued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:25:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just called in to check the weekly LEGO Shop at Home phone specials.
Unfortunately, this program has been discontinued. There will be no more phone
specials. This was confirmed by speaking to a second LEGO customer service
representative.

Dominic Gruetzmacher

Re: US Shop at Home Specials Discontinued