 Marketplace / Shopping / 12684
Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 04:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ted Godwin wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Karl Paulsen wrote:
Also, Anyone have a general comparison for the prices at Bricklink vs. the
prices at PAB online?

I have had the green exo-force hair (for use as lettuce) on my wanted list at BL
for a while but have not wanted to pay the prices asked. I just looked on PaB
and it is (cdn)$.18 each which is far lower than the cheapest BL price:
(u.s)$.69. Most BL shops are asking over $1.00!

Looks like they've added the parts from 10190 (including the exo-force hair as
lettuce, as seen in one of the small images on:
http://us.factory.lego.com/modularhouses/)

Benn