 Marketplace / Shopping / 12682
Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Karl Paulsen wrote:
I just checked the LEGO online PAB selection, and it seems to have gotten much
bigger over the course of last weekend, especialy the minifigure and accessories
section.  There wasn't enough there to interest me previously but I just ordered
a bunch of parts that I've wanted for a while.

The figure selection is better than the LEGO Brand Retail make your own minifig
-at about half the price-, and there is alot of neat stuff to be had.  This
won't replace Bricklink (yet) but I think it's a nice source for alot of neat
parts, and it's nice to not have to go to multiple vendors and pay multiple
shipping charges.

My LDD just uploaded with the new parts also.

Mike
Also, Anyone have a general comparison for the prices at Bricklink vs. the
prices at PAB online?