 Marketplace / Shopping / 12443
    LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Marc Nelson Jr.
   There are a few weird things going on in this group: The curved track comes in twos. So if you put one curve in your model, you will have to buy two. That's why there are only 5 curves pictured in the model. The train wheels are coming up "Not (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Doug Foreman
   (...) The prices are just plain odd and high. A pair of switches is 27.99, but one is 22.96? AND you need to buy in lots of ten? Straight track is 12.99 for a box of eight, but 19.99 for a lot of ten? I could buy one motor for 24.99 under your old (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Eric Kingsley
     First of all Train Wheels are available again, It looks like $1.24 per set. ... (...) First you don't have to buy in lots of 10, that is just how Mark set it up. Second the prices are extravagent and I have not been able to determine why using my (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

         Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Timothy Gould
     --SNIP-- (...) I have a thought... what if these are the new prices for 9V. Shipping through factory would be a good way for Lego to sell 9V trains (there are some potential problems with confusion between systems but it could be made to work) but (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

         Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Yeah I had thought the same thing as well. The problem at the moment is that the same product is currently available through S@H for a lot less. Now if LF Becomes the only source for 9v parts then I guess I couldn't complain to much as long as (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

         Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Bill Ward
     (...) I would expect that the track available through Factory would not continue to be powered rail once the new train system is launched. Kids buying the new IR controlled trains at TRU would expect the same kind of all-plastic track from Lego too. (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) As (URL) Eric noted>, you don't have to buy LEGO Factory parts in lots of 10. The intent of LEGO Factory is for people to design models in LDD, and buy the whole model. I put together these "models" to figure out how much each part costs, and (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)