 Marketplace / Shopping / 12415
Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 12:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: -snip-

When I get the whole palette finished, I’ll probably post it on a LUGNET page, so it will be accessible in one place. Enjoy!

Great idea, Marc! You’ve made it very easy to find parts and better yet, buy them! Geez, they’ll even show up in their own box with a graphic on them of what they are..darned clever!

Joe Meno