 Marketplace / Shopping / 12411
  LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

I've started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iz0Mzp.3Aq@lugnet.com... (...) Can you list the part ID for the elements in the description? I use part ID's a lot on bricklink, and this would be of help when comparing LDD prices to (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Great idea, Marc! You've made it very easy to find parts and better yet, buy them! Geez, they'll even show up in their own box with a graphic on them of what they are..darned clever! Joe (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)