 Marketplace / Shopping / 12411
12410  |  12412
Subject:
LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 20:45:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

When I get the whole palette finished, I’ll probably post it on a LUGNET page, so it will be accessible in one place. Enjoy!

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Basic Bricks

Part