 Marketplace / Shopping / 11712
    Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada —Doug Eaton
   Replying to several related messages... (...) Are the Discovery Mills ones really filled with as much as a large PAB cup for the price of a small? That size seems to be the same as the grab bags the stores fill with returned pieces. The store policy (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Scott L. told me they were. I have to check when I get home but the bags are a lot bigger than the grab bag bags I've seen before. Volumetrically the bag, which is much longer than it is wide, when stuffed, resembles a cylinder or lozenge that (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)