 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6593
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:05:20 GMT

Ran,

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott E. Sanburn writes:

All right. NOw I tested it in two different places, one here at home with • a
56K modem, and one with an ISDN line at work. It didn't seem too slow to • me
here. Was there any pages that jumped out in terms of being too slow?

There was a significant glitch an hour or two ago.  But I'm at work,  on a
500k DSL,  and there's a noticeable slowness on pages with lots of parts • on
them.  Probably due to the downloading of all the images.  It's still fine
here (except during that glitch:  I think maybe a server went down),  but
I have the feeling it'd be pretty bad on a modem.  But there are lots of
sites like that these days,  and it looks like your layout is friendly to
people who browse with auto image downloading turned off.

Hmm.. it is running slower right now, must be a few different people on it.
I forwarded your last message to work, I need to get ready. But I will
definately change some of the bigger part to put 8 products up at a time, so
it might be faster then. Thanks for the info!

Scott S.