 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6591
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:41:44 GMT

Tom,

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com>
To: <lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!

I don't like your site - it's too easy to spend money ;-)

Thanks! That's the idea! : )

Nice prices on many of the pieces, BTW!

Thank you, sir! I am trying to be competitive, and from the responses so
far, it looks like it is! I am humbled and grateful for the response so far,
and I hope to continue to serve all of you. Thanks for the response! (My
wife and I appreciate it, it calms her concerns!)

Scott S.