 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17588
Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:39:02 GMT

   Right now, I’m offering custom engraved logos or text on each brick, but I can’t promise that option will be around for long, so if you would like a personalized design, please pre-order as soon as possible!

Hope you like them!
--Bram

The one I have is great! Will the next batch be done by mothers day?