 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 235
Re: How but some destruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:16:37 GMT

I talked with one of my co-workers, and he'd be up to joining us.  He's not
a huge Lego collector, but he was into it when he was a kid.  Plus, he likes
RPG's so he would probably dig a game of Brikwars.  We'd just have to supply
him with an army.  What about Eric?  I wonder if he's still hiding
somewhere.  A nice 4 way battle could be fun.

Would you guys be up for an observer?  I have never played BW but I am a gamer,
and I have been working on rules for a lego wargame in the "Micro Fig" scale
rather than the Mini Fig scale.  I am a Cleveland native living in Kent for the
last ten years.