 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 228
Re: How but some destruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Gino A. Melone writes:
Anyone else out there?

Hey Gino!
Just saw this thread today...haven't been reading LUGNET much lately...in fact
there are almost 800 LUGNET messages sitting in my inbox...

Anyway, I'd be up for a building session sometime.  If you guys just want to
play Brikwars, that's cool too... but I don't think I'll join you.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org