 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 226
Re: How but some destruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:

Gino!  You're alive!  I hadn't heard from you in so long I was beginning to
wonder.
I was beginning to wonder myself.  2002 was a very rough year.

I would be up for something like that, and as my Lego dungeon, er,
domain is pretty much complete and put together, I could host pretty easily
too.    I am short a table (in order to make a nice big area with which to
battle) but I've been thinking of picking up another one anyway, so that might
not be a problem.  There's even a pretty open space  on one side of the room to
do a large ground-level battle if we wanted.
We could do either location.  My schedule is still a little haywire, so I'd
need a week+ notice at least.  It would be nice to get a crowd together.
Anyone else out there?

I'd have to refresh my memory on
the new rules though.  It's been quite a while since I played.
Me too.  I've been playing some other wargames (non-PBB) lately.  I definetely
would need to refresh my memory of BW.