 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 231
Re: How but some destruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
Whatever floats y'alls boats.  My lego room is currently a little chaotic (too
many congruent projects, it seems) but I could tidy up a bit if we wanted to do
something.

  A sunday to BrikWar would work best for me.  Actually, Easter weekend could
work real well for me.  I don't know what others schedules look like though?

  My buddy Brent is also interested.  I think he played with us once before.
He's a big wargame fan.  Mostly Warhammer 50K (Epic).