 Local / United States / New York / New York City / 174
173  |  175
Subject:
LUGs in and around the city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:36:41 GMT

Greetings-

I'm newish to this AFOL business, and have never been part of a LUG. I would
love to meet with the other talented builders I know are in and around the area.

Given the lack of recent posting within this region, I assume there is not much
going on in the community sense around the area at the moment.

Am I wrong in this regard, and if I'm not, can we make it so I'm wrong?

- Avishai