 Local / United States / New York / New York City / 177
Re: LUGs in and around the city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, Avishai Gebler wrote:
Greetings-

I'm newish to this AFOL business, and have never been part of a LUG. I would
love to meet with the other talented builders I know are in and around the area.

Given the lack of recent posting within this region, I assume there is not much
going on in the community sense around the area at the moment.

Am I wrong in this regard, and if I'm not, can we make it so I'm wrong?

- Avishai

Hi Avishai,

There are a number of AFOL's in and around NYC, but gatherings are few and far
between, unfortunately.  A few of us met a couple of times over the past few
years or so as NYCLUG but it never got off the ground or amounted to more than a
couple of fun meetings.

If you are interested in arranging something send me a private email and maybe
we can get a group together for a meet and greet and see what comes of it.

Best,

Jonathan