 Local / United States / New York / New York City / 175
Re: LUGs in and around the city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 01:52:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, Avishai Gebler wrote:
   Greetings-

I’m newish to this AFOL business, and have never been part of a LUG. I would love to meet with the other talented builders I know are in and around the area.

Given the lack of recent posting within this region, I assume there is not much going on in the community sense around the area at the moment.

Am I wrong in this regard, and if I’m not, can we make it so I’m wrong?
  1. Avishai

You might try GardenSLUG in New Jersey. They are probably the closest to you.

NELUG is a fun group, but we’re a bit north of you. :)

-Elroy