 Local / United States / New York / New York City / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
Need 5 helpers at FAO event next Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ct
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:42:31 GMT

Hi, everybody...

Sorry for the last-minute message... I’m going to be doing an event at FAO Schwarz with some LEGO Master Builders next weekend, and after the show we’ll need some people to help break down what we create. (See here for an example of the event... Same idea, different model.)

We need a total of 10 people (we have 5 already) to basically sort bricks for about 2-3 hours on Sunday night around 8pm at FAO in Midtown. You’d each be given a $50 S&H gift certificate for your help.

Would any of you be able to help? Or do you know of other local AFOL folks that could also come?

I’m going to need to know pretty soon -- by this Monday! -- or else TLG will have to go another route for some volunteers. Feel free to either post or e-mail back.

Sean

Sean Kenney
LEGO Certified Professional
http://www.seankenney.com