 Local / United States / Michigan / 326
Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:03:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
Ok Tim we will keep you in mind when setting date etc.C.W.

Cool, thanks.  I really look forward to meeting more of the MI guys and hope
that I can make it out.

-Tim

BTW - I just might look into airfares to come home for the grand opening of
the LIC in Chicago, dunno though.  I just blew $50 on Lego today... :D / :\

-Tim