 Local / United States / Michigan / 320
  Minutes of MichLUG #1

Greetings! Here is what happened at the first-ever MichLUG meeting, this may not be in order...Chris Leach didn't know about sign-in sheet until later.: At 11:30 me and my girlfriend arrived and started to set up, it took us a minute to get my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

(...) Sounds like you guys had fun. I had my own Lego fun today with a few AFOLs from the area in a Mindstorms tour. I'll be around after Christmas into the third week in January, and will do my darndest to get myself to the next meet. I'll bring (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

(...) hmm what do they say?'no Timmys!'.<grin>Sounds good Tim,we haven't set a date yet so 3rd week is a posibility. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

(...) Well, it looks like I'll be headed back to Boston sometime in the third week - so if it could be the week after New Years that would probably be best for me. Dunno what I'm doing when I'm home, probably visiting a lot of old friends. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

(...) Ok Tim we will keep you in mind when setting date etc.C.W. (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

(...) Cool, thanks. I really look forward to meeting more of the MI guys and hope that I can make it out. -Tim BTW - I just might look into airfares to come home for the grand opening of the LIC in Chicago, dunno though. I just blew $50 on Lego (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1

Ah thats a good day for me, then i can finally meet you guys. Oh by the way it was my cousins birthday and we held a suprise party at the UofM and MSU game, thats why i couldnt come :Þ kai (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)