 Local / United States / Michigan / 325
Re: Minutes of MichLUG #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
hmm what do they say?'no Timmys!'.<grin>Sounds good Tim,we haven't set a date
yet so 3rd week is a posibility.

Well, it looks like I'll be headed back to Boston sometime in the third week -
so if it could be the week after New Years that would probably be best for
me.  Dunno what I'm doing when I'm home, probably visiting a lot of old
friends.  I'll definitely try to bring Brandon and anyone else from Chicago
who would like to come.
Ok Tim we will keep you in mind when setting date etc.C.W.