 Local / United States / Kentucky / 76
Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
Hey guys,

Sunday at 2:00 will be fine.  If you make it here earlier, we'll be here.
We're going to go through our stuff tonight and pull out what we would like
to trade.  After hearing what Jason has to bring, I have a feeling we might
have less.  Hopefully, we have some stuff that you would want...remember,
we're only collectors for three years so we might not have as big a pile. : )

Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you.

Scott And Lindsay

We missed you at the meeting Scott (Thomas).  Hope you are okay.  We still
had a good time, but it would have been nice if you made it.  Hopefully, you
can make the next meeting.