 Local / United States / Kentucky / 66
Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:58:17 GMT

Hey all,

I still don't know about Saturday.  They said if we make our numbers before
Saturday, we'll have it off.  This is most likely not going to happen. :\

If you want to reschedule, I'll be available Sunday or the weekend after the
one coming up.  I'll for sure know today, and I'll post it Friday morning as
soon as I get home. :)

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Jason Grant writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
Hello!

I was just letting you know that we are still here and still planning on
having you guys up this weekend.  I will write directions to our place
tomorrow night.  Sorry I haven't sent them sooner but school again has kept
us busy.  Let me know if you have any other questions about the weekend.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Scott

I plan on coming this weekend.  However, if Scott can't make it I think we
should reschedule the meeting.  I'd like to some trading so if everyone
wants to do that I'll bring most of the bricks and etc. that aren't built
into anything.

I'm going to try to bring the large castle I've built.  I think I'll have to
just video the city because it would be too hard to move and transport.

Just let me know what we are doing and times.