 Local / United States / Kentucky / 67
Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Jason Grant writes:

<snip>

I plan on coming this weekend.  However, if Scott can't make it I think we
should reschedule the meeting.  I'd like to some trading so if everyone
wants to do that I'll bring most of the bricks and etc. that aren't built
into anything.

I'm going to try to bring the large castle I've built.  I think I'll have to
just video the city because it would be too hard to move and transport.

Just let me know what we are doing and times.

Hey Jason,

I forgot to post this in my previous reply, but I have several sets MISB and
pieces to trade.  I plan on bringing all that I have on hand. :)

Scott
Member 718