 Local / United States / Kentucky / 70
Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Jason Grant writes:

If you all want to move the meeting to this Sunday or next Saturday, they
would both work for me.  However, next Sunday is out.

Glad to hear that you have stuff to trade Scott (Thomas).

I'm going to videotape my town so it will have more close-up shots than pics
will.  If I have room, I'll bring some of it.

I'll wait to hear from everyone to see if we have to change days.

Jason and Scott,

Since it appears that Saturday might not be good for Scott, we've decided that
we should shift the meeting to Sunday.  I hope this works for you both since
you mentioned it in the earlier messages.

Directions will be sent to you tonight. I promise.

Scott

That works for me.  I could use Saturday to some work done.