 Local / United States / Florida / St. Petersburg / * (-5)
Re: living in FL now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:52:56 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:
Hello!

I just wanted to drop a note that I'm now living in the Tampa/St Pete
area.  I'm working in St Petersburg but living in Apollo Beach.  Once
I'm set up with everything I'd love to start getting involved with
the local lugs.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~94/ Felix>

I didn't manage to arrange to hook up with Tampa Bay/GFLTC folks this year
at the holidays, but my fiance and I did run into Felix at the Dali museum.
It was great to see you Felix.

Frank

Subject:
living in FL now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:54:11 GMT

Hello!

I just wanted to drop a note that I’m now living in the Tampa/St Pete area. I’m working in St Petersburg but living in Apollo Beach. Once I’m set up with everything I’d love to start getting involved with the local lugs.

Felix

Subject:
In Tampa (Temple Terrace, technically) FL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:07:04 GMT

I'm in Tampa on business till Thursday 14 April 2005. If you'd like to get
together, drop me a line, or talk to Robin W, he and I are already talking
offline about trying to get together Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday...

Posted to Tampa, St Pete and general FL local groups with FUT to just Tampa...

Re: A deal on Hogwarts Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:27:19 GMT

Wow! I am just now seeing this... I am going to have to check this out.

Thanks,
Robin W
GFLUG

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, Ray Sanders writes:
[ I'm posting this here, because this is local to one specific place ]

If anyone in the Tampa Bay area wants a bunch of Hogwarts Express <set:4708>,
the WM SuperCenter in Brooksville (the new one on US-98, just south of the SR-50
bypass) had 65 (yes, thats sixty-five) copies of Hogwarts Express on the shelf
today for $21. Go get em folks.

Ray

Subject:
A deal on Hogwarts Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:14:56 GMT

[ I'm posting this here, because this is local to one specific place ]

If anyone in the Tampa Bay area wants a bunch of Hogwarts Express <set:4708>,
the WM SuperCenter in Brooksville (the new one on US-98, just south of the SR-50
bypass) had 65 (yes, thats sixty-five) copies of Hogwarts Express on the shelf
today for $21. Go get em folks.

Ray

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact