 People / 4716
Re: living in FL now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:52:56 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:
Hello!

I just wanted to drop a note that I'm now living in the Tampa/St Pete
area.  I'm working in St Petersburg but living in Apollo Beach.  Once
I'm set up with everything I'd love to start getting involved with
the local lugs.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~94/ Felix>

I didn't manage to arrange to hook up with Tampa Bay/GFLTC folks this year
at the holidays, but my fiance and I did run into Felix at the Dali museum.
It was great to see you Felix.

Frank