 People / 4631
4630  |  4632
Subject:
living in FL now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:54:11 GMT

Hello!

I just wanted to drop a note that I’m now living in the Tampa/St Pete area. I’m working in St Petersburg but living in Apollo Beach. Once I’m set up with everything I’d love to start getting involved with the local lugs.

Felix