 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
In Tampa (Temple Terrace, technically) FL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:07:04 GMT

I'm in Tampa on business till Thursday 14 April 2005. If you'd like to get
together, drop me a line, or talk to Robin W, he and I are already talking
offline about trying to get together Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday...

Posted to Tampa, St Pete and general FL local groups with FUT to just Tampa...