 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 28
Re: In Tampa (Temple Terrace, technically) FL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'm in Tampa on business till Thursday 14 April 2005. If you'd like to get
together, drop me a line, or talk to Robin W, he and I are already talking
offline about trying to get together Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday...

Posted to Tampa, St Pete and general FL local groups with FUT to just Tampa...

If only I weren't five hours north of you guys.  It would be a grand old time.
Oh yes, a [grand] {old} time.

-Lenny

(who is in Tallahassee, FL.  See, if you're looking at Florida, notice how it is
shaped like a gun.  The western portion would be the barrel, and that would be
Pensacola.  The handle part would be Daytona-Orlando-Tampa, and the hammer would
be Jacksonville.  But in the middle of the top part would be where the trigger
is, and that is Tallahassee.  Is this at all special or interesting? doubtful.
For all of you Europeans out there - Florida is approximately the same height as
Great Britain - so this would be like driving from Yorkshire to London just to
see some weirdo AFOL.)