 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 96
Re: Finds at Orlando PaB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:20:54 GMT

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

  Seeing as how I spend about an hour or two packing a single large cup,
my
wife is happier when I go at night when our kids are asleep :)

[ .. snipped ... ]

I really don't understand doing this.  Don't get me wrong, I am all for
getting as much as you can in a cup.  However, if you really spend more than
an hour packing a single cup, you have a really low value of your time.  The
only time I would do this is if I had lots of time and nothing to do and it
was a social thing. Otherwise I just load them, shake them to take advantage
of settling, and load what ever little pieces I can in the cup to fill the
air.  5-10 minutes max.

Maybe I missed your point though - is it the challenge of getting the most
in the cup (compared to some record or something) or maximizing what you can
get for $13?

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com