 Local / United States / Arizona / * (-5)
Re: Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 23:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:

And it’s appreciated!

Love the pics! I’m getting ‘show withdraw’ ‘cause I haven’t done a show since BrickFete last July so I’m kinda really missing hanging out amongst fantastic builds!

Thanks for satiating my need for beautiful displays!

Take care,

Dave K

DAVE,

if you were at Brickfete Montreal, you could have worked on a show this past November!

we missed you.

so all you got is pictures.

See you in July!

Re: Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Nate Jacobs wrote:
   Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate

And it’s appreciated!

Love the pics! I’m getting ‘show withdraw’ ‘cause I haven’t done a show since BrickFete last July so I’m kinda really missing hanging out amongst fantastic builds!

Thanks for satiating my need for beautiful displays!

Take care,

Dave K

Re: Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Nate Jacobs wrote:
   Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate

And it’s appreciated!

Love the pics! I’m getting ‘show withdraw’ ‘cause I haven’t done a show since BrickFete last July so I’m kinda really missing hanging out amongst fantastic builds!

Thanks for satiating my need for beautiful displays!

Take care,

Dave K

Subject:
Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 04:46:24 GMT

Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate

Re: New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 03:12:29 GMT

-snip-

This is a perfect oprotunity for us to start the first ever Phoenix area LEGO
club.
Whether it be just a user's group or a train club, we as adult LEGO fans need to
get involved. If you would like to join, or help me start a club, let me know.
Just drop a line at:  canadaclark@aol.com or see us at:  www.phxlego.org.

Cheers!

I didn't know this was already posted on Lugnet.  Anyway I added the media information  lugnet.mediawatch newsgroup.   By the way, don't be surprised if you get a letter from LEGO regarding to the use of the LEGO name in the domain.

Also if order LEGO items from 'Shop@Home' you will now be charge AZ sales tax
plus shipping.  Since you will be getting a store.

-Abner

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact