 Castle / 21658
Re: New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 03:12:29 GMT

-snip-

This is a perfect oprotunity for us to start the first ever Phoenix area LEGO
club.
Whether it be just a user's group or a train club, we as adult LEGO fans need to
get involved. If you would like to join, or help me start a club, let me know.
Just drop a line at:  canadaclark@aol.com or see us at:  www.phxlego.org.

Cheers!

I didn't know this was already posted on Lugnet.  Anyway I added the media information  lugnet.mediawatch newsgroup.   By the way, don't be surprised if you get a letter from LEGO regarding to the use of the LEGO name in the domain.

Also if order LEGO items from 'Shop@Home' you will now be charge AZ sales tax
plus shipping.  Since you will be getting a store.

-Abner