 Trains / 31680
Re: Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 23:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:

And it’s appreciated!

Love the pics! I’m getting ‘show withdraw’ ‘cause I haven’t done a show since BrickFete last July so I’m kinda really missing hanging out amongst fantastic builds!

Thanks for satiating my need for beautiful displays!

Take care,

Dave K

DAVE,

if you were at Brickfete Montreal, you could have worked on a show this past November!

we missed you.

so all you got is pictures.

See you in July!