 Trains / 31674
31673  |  31675
Subject:
Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 04:46:24 GMT

Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate