 Trains / 31673
Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2014 18:21:41 GMT

On 14-01-10 03:00 PM, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:

I'm also waiting for a Christmas Train someday that is designed to go with the
Winter Village sets...

You mean other than the Holiday Train
(http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10173-1)?

I've run mine around the Winter Village sets, and it looks fine.

--
- Chris Gray (NALUG)>