 Trains / 31669
Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 22:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

Just posting that there is 3 sets for the summer for Trains:

Train Station
Passenger Train
and Cargo Train

Sweet!  I hope the Train Station is the next set in the Modular Building
series... (dream, dream, dream)

-Matt