 Local / United Kingdom / 8489
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Craig Stevens writes:
August 12th is coming up fast...

Sorry to break this to you, but August 12th has been and gone.  Did you mean
October?   :-)

You said this event has been advertised nationally, but this is the first
time you've mentioned the phrase 'Piece by Piece'.  Do you have a website?
How much are people being charged?  Do you have a link to the place on a map?

I may have missed something, but I can't find very much information at all
about the event, other than the date and the fact that it's in Croydon.

Jason J Railton