 Local / United Kingdom / 8362
8361  |  8363
Subject:
Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:41:52 GMT

I have been looking to organise a Lego convention in the Croydon area for
some time now and I have finally found a suitable venue, roughly two minutes
walk from the main line station and very near the centre of town. I have
provisionally booked the Croydon United Reform Church Hall for the 12th
October. It's quite large and has ample parking space. I intend to advertise
the event nationally, so I'm hoping to attract quite a few new faces. The
event would be open to the public, so as to give everyone the chance to show
off their stuff (And for me to claw back some of the cost of the hall!). I
will be able to bring my large models of the Millennium Falcon (Much
improved), the Shuttle Tydirium and Thunderbird One.
Everyone, please let me know what you think!

Craig Stevens.