 Local / United Kingdom / 6893
6892  |  6894
Subject:
New wagon prices up - who wants to set up grey imports from Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:17:12 GMT

I notice the new train wagons now have prices.
I also notice, disappointingly that they some have high price markup over Germany
Notably 10013 and 10014.
I include the my own trains, and other shop at home exclusives as a comparison

             GBP   DM    Conv  Diff
KT103 15.50  44.95 13.83 12.07%
KT203 21.50  62.95 19.37 11.00%
KT303 12.50  35.95 11.06 13.00%
KT403 18.75  53.95 16.60 12.95%
10013  12.99  34.95 10.75 20.79% **
10014  10.99  29.95 09.22 19.26% **
10015  13.99  39.95 12.29 13.81%
10016  13.99  39.95 12.29 13.81%
10017  13.99  39.95 12.29 13.81%
10000  16.99  49.95 15.37 10.55%
3451    34.99  99.95 30.75 13.77%

Anyone have a German contact for a bulk order in time for the TVLF perhaps?

regards
lawrence