 Local / United Kingdom / 2215
Re: Exclusionary Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 19:37:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
Yeah, I do have a disturbing self-righteous streak sometimes ;) If it hadn't
been so late I might have phrased it differently - sorry if the way I said it
got up anyones nose!

No - what you said needed to be said by someone. lugnet is a public
newsgroup and I can't see any reason for excluding certain people from
it other than if people are posting inappropriate posts. As far as I'm
concerned anyone is welcome to read or post here, as long as what they
post is relevant to the UK (and - obviously - to Lego).

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com