 Local / Sverige / 1800
Re: LEGO vann över Biltema i Norge ang. Coko.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Thomas Waadeland wrote:
In lugnet.loc.se, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

To quote "Starship Troopers" with a twist;

"The only good clone, is a dead clone!"

Probably yes!
But I wouldn't mind if the result was cheaper LEGO. :-)

If you by cheaper mean less expensive and not cheaper, yes!

For those of you who don't know what this is about:
http://www.biltema.no/ still sell it.
Goto "HJEM - Lek/hobby - Byggeklosser".
I have always thought that the Coco stuff looks awful,
especially the minifigs.

I've been somewhat curios and figured I should get one of the smaller sets just
to see how it is but never got around too. Think I'll keep it that way.

Good luck with your SweLUG#5!

Thanks! It was a blast! We broke all previous Swedish records, number of
participants (13, +3 kids), number of brought models (64), you name it - we
broke it!

I have gathered all the 925 photos (492MB - yep another record) from the four
digital cameras that where running during the event, expect about a hundred or
so in a complete write-up within the next week or so (video might take longer).

Regards,
/Tobbe