 Local / Sverige / 1758
Re: LEGO vann över Biltema i Norge ang. Coko.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:55:40 GMT

One can but wonder if those moulds really were destroyed or if the company
owner
just gave them to his nephew to continue the production. Maybe they already
had
produced so many pieces they felt the need to sell the sets to some less
knowing
company. No wonder Biltema came along. Since Sweden is so far from Denmark
I presume they thought it safe to sell the sets here in Scandinavia. Silly
sods. :)

At the time of the legal actions in China, Biltema was already selling Coko.
IIRC they discontinued that when LEGO pressed charges?

All give praise to the real Brick! ;)

To quote "Starship Troopers" with a twist;

"The only good clone, is a dead clone!"

Hmmm. Perhaps it's time to do a combustion stress test of that clone house I
have at SweLUG#5?

Regards,
/Tobbe