 Local / Sverige / 1796
Re: LEGO vann över Biltema i Norge ang. Coko.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

To quote "Starship Troopers" with a twist;

"The only good clone, is a dead clone!"

Probably yes!
But I wouldn't mind if the result was cheaper LEGO. :-)

For those of you who don't know what this is about:
http://www.biltema.no/ still sell it.
Goto "HJEM - Lek/hobby - Byggeklosser".
I have always thought that the Coco stuff looks awful,
especially the minifigs.

Good luck with your SweLUG#5!

Thomas