 Local / Danmark / *528 (-10)
Re: Udstilling i Taastrup på søndag d. 20. april 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:35:45 GMT

Billedgallerier m.m. kan ses her:
http://www.byggepladen.dk/kf08.asp

Subject:
Udstilling i Taastrup på søndag d. 20. april 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:21:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Byggepladen udstiller tog, moonbase, borg, skulpturer, mosaikker, Star Wars m.m
i Taastrup Medborgerhus fra kl 10-17 på søndag d. 20. april.

Taastrup Medborgerhus ligger på Taastrup Hovedgade 71, lige ved Taastrup Station
(S-tog, linie B).

Vel mødt

Carsten Straaberg, Formand
Byggepladen
http://www.byggepladen.dk

Subject:
Mindstorms NXT på udsalg i Bilka/Fields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:06:41 GMT

Bilka i Fields har til og med lørdag 30% rabat på en del af deres LEGO.  Jeg fik
en Mindstorms NXT med hjem mod at erlægge cirka 1.750 DKK.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Horse (building instructions):
                       http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Dyr/Hest/

Re: MOC shown on Danish TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJP2VEAnQS4
   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Normalerweize/

Congratulations on your MOCs TV (I think) appearance.

Thanks!

I think they did run the sketches as a trailer.  But we don't have a TV, so I
didn't see them myself until now.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Rednu Nwod:
             http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Rednu_Nwod/

Re: MOC shown on Danish TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Somebody uploaded this clip from Normalerweize on YouTube:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJP2VEAnQS4

I'm proud to reveal that the model is MOC.  You can find a few still
pictures on:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Normalerweize/

Play well,

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Congratulations on your MOCs TV (I think) appearance.

Tim

Subject:
MOC shown on Danish TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:49:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Somebody uploaded this clip from Normalerweize on YouTube:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJP2VEAnQS4

I'm proud to reveal that the model is MOC.  You can find a few still
pictures on:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Normalerweize/

Play well,

Jacob
--
Bunden og Kanden:
       http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Bunden_og_Kanden/

Subject:
Copenhagen Metro elevated railway station and train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:09:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

Some years ago I built a subway station based on the new Copenhagen metro (Lugnet post, Brickshelf: station, train, reference pictures). Looking back now, I’m not quite satisfied with the result, especially the train could use a make-over.

Here is the new model, only this time I chose to model the elevated railway station “DR Byen” (lots of reference pictures in this folder):

Station Brickshelf folder

The station has a very ligth weight design and is built around 10 nearly identical steel bays between the tracks. The platform is almost completely detached from the elevated tracks and I’ve used the same principle when building the station (construction pic). The entire structure is very stable, though. It features a lift (not working) and two symmetrical staircases. I’ve tried to include as many details as possible in minifig scale such as ticket machines, newspaper stands, ads etc. and it took quite a while to produce all the stickers. But it was worth it, the stickers add the final touch to make the station look very much like the real thing.

My favorite pics: this, this and this.

Train Brickshelf folder Reference pics

The train has three cars connected with closed coupling and the engine placed in the middle. I’ve used small train wheels to lower the train floor and reduce the total size of the metro train. The train aligns perfectly with the platform with only half a stud of space in between (pic). In fact, the red collector shoe on the boogie fits under the platform!

The closed coupling mechanism is hidden underneath the cars. It’s very simple using rubber bands and it ressembles the mechanism I used for my S-train. See more pictures of the design in the brickshelf folder

So, what do you think of the station and train? I’ve been eager to present this model so all comments are welcome.

Esben

Subject:
The Brick Testament invades Denmark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 05:03:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am pleased to announce that not one, but two Brick Testament books have now been published in Danish, the native language of the LEGO company itself! Publisher Forlaget Vandkunsten has now released translated versions of both The Brick Testament: The Ten Commandments and The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas:

Additional images and sample pages from these books can be found here.

I’m not sure how easy or difficult it is to find these books in stores in Denmark, but you can definitely purchase them through the publisher’s website and apparently at a couple of other online retailers.

-Brendan Powell Smith

P.S. By the way, more new stories are coming to the website later this week!

Subject:
Byggepladen gået i sort?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:05:34 GMT

Hej,

Er Byggepladens hjemmeside gået i sort? Måske ramt af spam-bots??

Det er ihvertfald ikke muligt at komme ind på siden her til morgen
31.okt.2006....

Arne, Brønshøj

Re: Looking out for LDraw part author John Jensen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.dk, John Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, John Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

we could need a helping hand to find John Jensen [skurt (at) vip.cybercity.dk].
we seek his affirmation of the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement
http://www.ldraw.org/article/356. has any of you danish folks an updated e-mail
address? his last post on lugnet goes back to jun-01:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/dk/?n=185

many thx,

w.

Just stumbled upon this by accident:)
I am John Jensen, do you still need me for affirmation (whatever that is:))?

/John

Hi John,

It would be really good to have that affirmation.

Tim

Ok, but I am not entirely sure what to do. It looks like I have to give the
LDRAW organisation non exclusive rights to distribute it as they see fit, but at
the same time I am still allowed to let whoever else I see fit use it, right?
But how do I do this? Do you have a form I have to fill in, or do I have to add
it to the dat file itself (I no longer have it you see). I am willing to grant
anyone non-exclusive rights to distribute the dat file, also I am willing to
grant the LDRAW organisation the rights to modify the dat file if that should be
nescessary.

So how to go about it?

/John

hi john,

it is a real pleasure to get in touch with you once again. please send an email
to:

parts@ldraw+LDRAWERSHATESPAM+.org (and a cc to ldraw+DONTADDTHIS+@holly-wood.it)

with the following text:

"I, John Jensen, accept the LDraw.org Contributor
Agreement with regards to all past and future
contributions I make to LDraw.org"

You should sign it with your true first and last name to
ensure correct attribution as well as your nickname in case
you signet your work using it. for more information visit also:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/381

bye, w.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact